Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I don't like pickles :(

We had hamburgers tonight for dinner. Avery asked for a pickle. He then said "I don't like pickles" and took a bit. Judging from below he was correct. He is also starting to have imaginary friends. It took an extra 10 minutes to get George in the house a couple of nights ago. Today Georgia said he and his friends were ducks, complete with duck pond and duck food. Well I must stop blogging to go visit Karen's blog because she just texted Georgia and told her too. Isn't technology great!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome to blogging!! Isn't it fun?!! I look forward to your updates!! And didn't you LOVE my video!! ;-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

That's too bad, now he probably won't want to partake of the frozen pickle juice pops that I found online. mmmm, pickle pops...

Emily said...

he's in good company! rowan and niamh have pickle sensors. i try to sneak them by, but it's a no go.