Sunday, December 7, 2008

Catch up (again)

Well it has been awhile. Not even sure what to write. We had Avery's Christmas program this week. It was very cute. There are pictures (not very good sorry) and movies up on my Picasa page. Avery also woke up with another dream this week. It seems a bear, one of Georgi's old bears with a winder?, was trying to clime down some where. They were both trying to drive to the house but they could not find it. Then it turns out the bear is in the garage in a box. We have yet to make an actual search for the bear. He is also become quite the little singer. He is picking words up in lots of songs and is singing quite a bit. On the down side he has been singing the theme song the Fifi and the flower tots (there is an episode of this at the end of one of his Bob the Builder DVD's).

Eli is still on his quest to stand up. He tries to climb up just about anything he gets his hands on. He stood up once in the crib because I was changing Avery on the changing table at the end of it. He wanted in the action I guess. This morning Avery was on my lap and we were his preferred ladder. It makes him mad he can't let go when he stands up. He does not seem as patient as Avery did. He is still enjoying eating. Every time the spoon comes up his little mouth pops open. He also likes little sips of water out of a straw.

Eli has decided to be the early riser these days. Avery ended up in bed with me last night so I am a little groggy. There was whining about wanting something to eat about 3:30 this morning. I did not want him to wake up Eli so I drug him with me. So I had about 3 square inches of bed until 6:30 when Eli woke up. So I think I am just writing aimlessly now so I am am going to stop.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: