Sunday, November 9, 2008

An update at last

Sorry it has been a while since I blogged something. It has been a busy and stressful week. I guess the biggest news this week is Eli's developments. I got a report when I picked him up on Thursday that he has started waving! Miss Amber said he waved at himself but waved non the less. We beat mom home, but when she got here sure enough we gave her a little wave. Then on Friday Georgia left him in the living room for a few minutes and when she came back he was sitting up. Right before I started to write this I watched him sit up again. He also learned that if he throws his toy off the highchair whichever parent is on that side will pick it up. So he tosses stuff then looks expectantly at you. If you give him a little grin then he just cracks up. Very cute.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: