Sunday, January 11, 2009

You have to want it

So we did not get right to chocolate in our Averyskeeter (as Avery thinks they are called) but we did get to it. I read mixed thought on weather a non flat bottomed cast iron pan should be used on a glass top stove so I braved the weather and headed to the grill to cook them. Cooking outside meant I would be doing to the cooking so I geared up and headed outside. This was my first time cooking Aebleskivers Things went well and they are very very tasty. Definite worth the effort. The kids and parents both like them a lot.















Here is the cooking setup and the ambient temperature.















Me in action and sneaking a bite :)















The kids enjoying!

1 comment:

Karen said...

So what ARE these wonderful looking things!! And how does one go about making them?!! ;-)