Monday, January 11, 2010

Busy Weekend at Medford house

This weekend was the first time I had been to Medford in a few months. It was a bit odd being back. Despite us all being sick we had a good weekend. Saturday I fixed the toilet. I took off the cloth diaper sprayer and then broke the hose. Ahh the joys of plumbing. The added help from the boys was also a plus. We went to Georgia Holiday Office party which turned out to be a good time. Today we cleaned up the yard and Avery I fixed the sink in the bathroom. This time he was a good little helper and it was a lot of fun. There are a few pictures up on Picasa.
Cute quote of the weekend (I thought). Georgia grabbed Eli to take him for his nap she said "It is time for you medicine". Eli responded "Thant's not funny Momma.
Runner up. After putting the faucet back together Avery asked "Is it mupaired Dad?" yes son it is repaired. Mom Mom the sink is mupaird, Dad and I Fixed it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: