Sunday, January 17, 2010

Puddle Jumping

Today was a slow day around the house. Yesterday my dad and I spent 4 hours fixing the sink, so I was not in a project mood. Georgia gave the boys each a hair cut and that was about the excitment of the day. Around 4 we decided to head to the river for a few minutes to get out of the house. We put boots on the boys and headed out for some puddle jumping. Thing were going good for the first 4 minutes untill Eli droped his stick into a puttle that was knee deep on him. He reached over to get it and face planted. There are no photos of this part becuase I thought I should pull him out. Man, I am a good Dad. Needless to say he was soaked. Georgia Stipped him naked, put a clean diaper on, and we headed for home. Moral of the story: bring extra clothes when taking kids puddle jumping.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: